DSP2017 – planing tools and other
So…. it will be though for first time – writing in English (for public, but I know, no one besides of will read this anyway..). So I’ve challenged my self to write daily about: progress on inChef and in English. So today I want to present my planing tool, which is trello.com. I’ve divided it into several lists i.e
- Resources – where I put all info about site, or docs, or links to… resources 😉
- Backlog (each for Backend and Frontend) – where I put all ideas about soft
- Sprints – where I divided all work for smaller chunks (still need to do this)
- Current – where I put current task
- Done – where I put finished tasks in current sprint
My trello board it is not ready yet, so I wont show you any screen, maybe Tomorrow I’ll plan something and will show the screen.
Recently I’m doing some interesting project in ReactJS and RubyOnRails, for last days I was playing with redux – and.. have to admin – this is what I was looking for long long time, proper tools for inChef, frontend to use on mobiles (moving it to ReactNative should not be so difficult – (duh :D), or I can use webview – will see in proper time, than backend – in ror, my weak spot is unfortunately testing – but, I’ll do my best to test it properly, by rspec (backend), recently on slack channel (devspl) someone proposed for JS mocha and jest – so I’m aiming to test those test frameworks.
Ok, going to code, soon will show more details. cheers.